"I CAN'T, IT'S TOO HARD"

January 27, 2019


Hey guys! This email might be a little misleading haha. But don't worry I'll explain everything...

But before I do that, let me take you back to last Monday. This story starts in the morning. So in the morning Elder Sau and I were going to pay our water bill (it was due 4 days before that day but you can go weeks without paying it and be fine) but when we showed up to the place the line was so long we decided we would come back later and pay it. Well we never came back haha. And at the end of our pday we had just gotten back from playing basketball so we really needed a shower.... but they shut off our water! Which is soooooo dumb because it had only been 4 days past due date.... it's probably because they saw us walk in and then walk out hahaha. Anyway we had to take bucket showers for the next couple of days, using our drinking water hahaha.

Ok now I'll explain the email title. So last Wednesday we had zone conference but the Mission President's wife wasn't there because she was sick. And for some reason that caused President to be a lot more laid back and relaxed. He was cracking jokes the entire time! He made fun of Elder Sau for already having white hair (sorry Uncle Darren), and at one point he just got up to leave and since he was sitting right behind me I told him goodbye haha. He responded with "I'm pooping," which he actually meant that he was going to go poop. I couldn't stop laughing, up until the point where he returned about a minute later. He sits down and says, "I can't, it's too hard...." and that just made me laugh even harder. It was so funny hahaha.

Also, during zone conference I saw some people that I haven't seen since my first transfer here. I went up to one of them and said "kumusta po" which is like the first Tagalog word you learn. It means 'how are you?' Anyway, she goes "wow you're Tagalog is SO good now!" and I just thought it was super funny because I've probably said it to her a dozen times before that.

Well that's my email I hope you guys enjoyed it and have a great week I love you all. And here's some pictures like I promised!

Elder McDonald

(we had to go to another area to give baptismal interviews for other missionaries investigators and they had a beach!)

Comments

Popular Posts