WEEKLY UPDATE #23

February 3, 2019

Hey everyone!

Don't have too much to report this week, and again no pictures I'm super sorry!

We had exchanges with some other Elders in our district on Friday. Exchanges are where you bring some other Elders to your area and you work with them and improve your skills as missionaries. This exchange, Elder Sau and I worked with Elder Dawson and Elder Jazmin. They are some nice missionaries I learned a lot from them. Elder Jazmin is the first Filipino companion I ever worked with and though it was great, it was also really hard! Speaking only Tagalog for 6 hours straight, no English at all. All my companions that I've had are missionaries where English is there first language so that's the language we use when we talk to each other.

That's about all I have for this week, again I'm super sorry guys. I love you all!

Elder McDonald

Comments

Popular Posts