WHITE PEOPLE ARE MEAN HERE

February 10, 2019
Ok so before I get started on this E-Mail, let tell you one thing... I try my best not to talk to white people (or foreigners at all) here in the Philippines. Now the explanation for that is that if they don't carry Christ's name on their chest, then they are in the Philippines for a very different reason and their morals are all kinds of messed up.

Now with that being said, let's move on to the story -- so on Saturday Elder Sau and I were in another area to give a baptismal interview. Before the interview we stopped at a place called Jollibee which is pretty much like the McDonald's of the Philippines. After we had been there for a while and had been getting ready to leave, this freakishly tall white guy walks in. I kid you not, he was 6'10"+. From the moment he walked in we made eye contact, which was no big deal. Elder Sau says to me, "go say hi to your daddy" because he thinks he's a funny guy. I wasn't planning on doing it but when I looked over my shoulder I noticed he was still staring at me. So I smiled and gave him a wave..... nothing in return. He just kept glaring at me. So I turned back around. Next thing I know this guy's hot breath is on the back of my neck! I turn around again and try to shake his hand, he won't do it. All  of a sudden he starts talking --  "are you in love with me or something? why are you staring at me? would you like to marry me?" and I'm like "uhhh no I'm just excited to see another American here in the Philippines." and as soon as I said that my brain was like 'shoooooot he's not American' and he goes "I'm not american! and he said a bunch of other stuff but I was distracted and didn't catch it all and then he goes "piss off ya wanker" and walks away lol. After that I know he was from England or something, which I think the people over there are pretty rude anyways. But Elder Sau didn't like the way this guy talked to me so we had to leave before Elder Sau hit him hahaha.

But yeahhhhh that's about it for this week! You can pretty much guarantee I'll never talk to a foreigner again after that experience hahaha.

Here are some pictures, now I'll be honest I didn't have any this week... but my mom threatened me saying I better have some so here's some from Elder Sau's camera!


I love you all! Have an amazing week! If you want to write me I promise I will reply the following week! I would love to hear about what's going on in your lives! (especially my little brothers hint hint)

Elder McDonald

Comments

Popular Posts