6 MONTHS!

February 24, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry about the no email last week, the servers were down or something like that.

Anyway, just a couple things to bring up in this email. First and foremost, I hit my 6 month mark on Feb 22nd! I'm a fourth of the way! And to celebrate, I burned one of my ties. I'll send some pictures of that haha

The next thing is an experience Elder Sau and I had last week. Well, more specifically just Elder Sau haha. This story goes back a couple weeks when Elder Sau and I were in a 7/11.... a transgender (there's a lot of those here) came up to Elder Sau and wanted to take a selfie with him. Elder Sau was nice and took the picture and we went on our way. A couple weeks after that we ran into that same person, and that person started to follow us! All the way onto a jeep, where we were stuck with this person and couldn't go anywhere. This person kept flirting with Sau and it made everyone on the jeep so uncomfortable. I just realize this story isn't super appropriate to share to everyone so if you want to know the rest of the story you can email me personally haha. Sorry! :)

I love you all! 
Elder McDonald

Comments

Popular Posts