NEW ZONE...... AGUILAR!

March 24, 2019
Hey guys! So I had my first transfer! They moved me to a Zone called Aguilar, and my area is in the mountains! There's pretty much nothing in my new area haha. But this area has bicycles so I'm pretty excited about that as long as I don't have to wear a helmet.

My new companions name is Elder Siawan. He was my MTC companion's trainer and actually the one who took me out to work on my first day in the field. He probably mentioned about a hundred times that he felt like we were going to be companions and now here we are. Pretty funny how things worked out haha. He's at 11 months now here in the mission.

Saying goodbye to Elder Sau was pretty tough, him and I got along really well and I'm not sure how this new companionship is going to go.

This last week I really focused on spending time with members and some of my favorite investigators, just because I knew I was transferring. I also focused on taking pictures so you're welcome mom haha!

I love you all, have an amazing week!

SIDENOTE: On March 23rd my younger brother became an adult!!! He is now 18! Happy Birthday Jake! Remember that becoming an adult means a lot of responsibilities and important decisions in your near future! Love ya!

AT THE BEACH:



Comments

Popular Posts