TENDER MERCIES

March 17, 2019
Hey guys, I hope you all had a great week!

This will most likely be my last email from Mapandan. I've been here since October so I think a transfer is due pretty soon hahaha. Even though I love this area so much and being with Elder Sau I think it's time for me to experience something else haha.

Ok so the reason I named this Email tender mercies, is because throughout this week Elder Sau and I have had the pleasure of watching fireworks throughout this last week. This is such a tender mercy to me is because my last 4th of July before coming to the Philippines, I spent working and didn't get to watch the fireworks. Which kind of was a big deal to me. So to me, in a way, this is our Father in Heaven's way of making it up to me hahaha.

Anyways, love you all. No pictures again I'm sorry!

Elder McDonald

Comments

Popular Posts