First Week in Bantocaling

March 31, 2019
"Hey guys! I hope you had a great week, I'm not too sure what to think about my week....

Let's start with my area... so my area is up in the mountains (i think i might have said that last week) and there's very few houses compared to rice and wheat fields. Speaking of Wheat fields, I'm almost certain my area is the only place capable of growing wheat. It's SO dry here! So dry that I actually got a nasty sunburn because my arms cooked in the sun all day haha. Another thing about the area is that everyone doesn't want to listen to us haha. I figure there's only a few reasons people choose to live deep in the mountains and one reason is that they don't want to be bothered. So we are somewhat unsuccessful here.

Ok now biking... not a fan hahaha. I have a lot of pain in my butt from my tiny seat and my legs are so weak. The Philippines is kind of destroying my body physically. It makes even riding a bike hard for me. I'm always praying to get to go downhill, but going downhill means eventually going back uphill hahaha. I would much rather walk. Biking also makes talking to people about the gospel more forced because we just pull up at their house on our bikes and they're like "what..." haha

Special S/O right now to Courtney Brooke Nielsen! She has made it a solid 7 and a half months waiting for me hahaha. Keep keepin' on cutie! Love you

Anyways, have a great week, I'm sorry no pictures this week. It wouldn't download. :(

Elder McDonald"

Comments

Popular Posts