This week was SICK

April 7, 2019
"Hey guys! Hope you all had a great week and got to enjoy General Conference! I haven't had the pleasure of watching it yet, due to the difference in time zones. So I will be watching it this coming Saturday and Sunday!

A little side note -- There's a huge cockroach that is crawling around my legs so I have to keep my eye on that haha.

Anyways, the reason this week was "sick," was because I spent the majority of this week literally sick haha. It started on Tuesday as a sore throat, and then the next day a nasty cough and congested nose. That soon was followed by a foggy mind, weak body and high fever. I spent Thursday and Friday in bed. Then Saturday and Sunday went back to work, but it was difficult to do anything because my body was still super weak. Even today I am still a little sick, but I'm getting over it.

But that's how my week went, sorry again no pictures.... all the pictures on my camera were accidentally deleted by a little Filipino kid :(

I love you all!

Elder McDonald 

Also birthday shout out to my older Brother Davis! I love and miss you more than anything!"

Comments

Popular Posts